Here are some resources to help you run engaging Circular Cambridge events and activities.
- Launch materials (info pack and slides)
- Event ideas and activities (including ideas from launch)
- Local Facebook buying and selling groups
- Sustainable Fashion Guide
- Community clothes swap kit (borrow it to run your own swish)
How to guides:
- Run a repair cafe
- Run a swish/swap event
- Run publicity, press and marketing (coming soon)
- Find the best venue
Please let us know if there are any other resources or how to guides you would like to see.
All your group or organisation needs to get started
We'll get you started with interesting and unusual event and activity ideas for groups of all shapes and sizes.
Including downloadable publicity materials, challenge pack, workshop hosts and speakers, event how to's and more.
We’ll promote your event on the Circular Cambridge website, event listings, social media, posters and press.